Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Making a simple webcrawler

As it is said a hacker without the ability of writing their own codes is always treated as n00bs. Now the next question lies which program one should learn for being a successful penetration tester. As being a penetration tester one need to automate their daily job of identifying vulnerability and then searching for the best exploit. No matter which programming language you learn or work with, you should have the ability to go deeper with the language and interact to the web with that.

As per my personal experience, I usually recommend Python. It has almost all the available modules which penetration tester will need in order to automate their task.

Today I will be posting a video on how to make a simple web crawler. One can download the source code from my Github page. Click here to see the code. Further more, I am sorry if you face any difficulty with the ascent.

Don't forget to subscribe my Youtube channel, My Facebook page


For more information feel free to write me at prashantsavior@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment